This program is a bundle of both Level 1 and Level 2. This is designed to provide content for one time purchase. Level 1 and Level 2 are individually offered as courses incurring a monthly charge.
Since this is a self paced program, bundling the two levels provides value as each level duration is 3 months, totaling Level 1 and Level 2 duration to 6 months.
This course will cover the following concepts:
- Learn how to use the Abacus to add and subtract single and double digit numbers.
- Enhance your skills to logically understand how to add and subtract single and double digit numbers using formulas. There is no memorization of formulas. The course teaches you a logical way to approach every unique math problem.
- Learn and apply the logic to imagine the Abacus in your mind to add single digit numbers. This will develop your mind to focus and concentrate while enhancing your photographic memory.
- Extending the students knowledge to understand addition and subtraction of larger double digit numbers.
- Using enhanced logic to evaluate larger double digit numbers involving several formulas. Since the student is expected to logically move through the roads and evaluating available approaches, memorizing of formulas is discourage throughout the program.
- Enhancing the Mental Math ability to evaluate combination of formulas for single and double digit numbers.